- Estate of Henrietta Lacks sues biotechnical company for nonconsensual use of her cells CNN
- Henrietta Lacks' Family Sues Pharmaceutical Company for Using Her Cells Without Consent PEOPLE
- Henrietta Lacks' estate sued a company saying it used her 'stolen' cells for research NPR
- Henrietta Lacks’ estate sues drug company that sold her cells The Guardian
- Henrietta Lacks' cells led to medical breakthroughs despite her lack of consent. Now her family is suing a pharmaceutical company. USA TODAY
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Tuesday, October 5, 2021
Estate of Henrietta Lacks sues biotechnical company for nonconsensual use of her cells - CNN
TMS Ep175: IT pay hike, 5G & 6G launch, markets, Places of Worship Acts https://bit.ly/38DekvN
Kardashians Business Manager Murdered 'Sadistically,' D.A. Charges Boyfriend TMZ Celebrity Manager, Whose Clients Included Kardashia...
BP to exit Russia's Rosneft holdings amid the ongoing Russia-Ukraine crisis | World English News - WIONBP exits partnership with Russian energy company Rosneft Fox Business BP exiting stake, valued at $14 billion, in Russian oil and gas compan...
Russian central bank restarts gold buying Fox Business Russian c.bank orders block on foreign clients' bids to sell Russian securities -...