- 'Pandora Papers': Jordan's king says luxury homes were kept hidden for security reasons Haaretz
- Jordan's King Abdullah uses shell companies to buy lavish overseas homes, records show - Washington Post The Washington Post
- Pandora Papers: King of Jordan amassed £70m secret property empire BBC News
- Pandora Papers: Jordan's King Abdullah II collected luxury homes while accepting international aid CBC News: The National
- 'Pandora Papers' expose hidden assets of politicians, govts, celebs TRT World
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Monday, October 4, 2021
'Pandora Papers': Jordan's king says luxury homes were kept hidden for security reasons - Haaretz
TMS Ep175: IT pay hike, 5G & 6G launch, markets, Places of Worship Acts https://bit.ly/38DekvN
Kardashians Business Manager Murdered 'Sadistically,' D.A. Charges Boyfriend TMZ Celebrity Manager, Whose Clients Included Kardashia...
BP to exit Russia's Rosneft holdings amid the ongoing Russia-Ukraine crisis | World English News - WIONBP exits partnership with Russian energy company Rosneft Fox Business BP exiting stake, valued at $14 billion, in Russian oil and gas compan...
Russian central bank restarts gold buying Fox Business Russian c.bank orders block on foreign clients' bids to sell Russian securities -...